Tuesday, April 6, 2010

shhh. 4.5 weeks to craft a mother's day present

Luckily, mom doesn't read my blog;) As an effort to buy NO new crafting supplies or fabric, I am using what I have, luckily I had some coordinating stuff, 3 beige patterns that are all floral prints in varying sizes and colours. The plan is to make 3 quilts, 2 that are 60"X80" and 1 that is 80"x100" for our R.V, we will be redoing the interior in a brown/tan print so the bedding will coordinate with the interior - even though it will be folded and put away during the day. 1 week for each step I suppose:)
April 6th - 12th : main part of quilt tops
April 13th - 19th: borders on all quilt tops
April 20th - 26th : putting backing on all quilts
April 27th - May 4th: quilting the top/batt/back together to avoid bunching of the batting.
May 5th - May 6th: Make matching pillow cases
May 7th- May 8th: Wash, iron, fold, wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment