Wednesday, April 28, 2010

quilts and shams

I finished the 3 quilts for the camper along with matching pillow shams that hold the quilt when not in use, and a large matching bag to put all 3 sets in. It took me about 3 weeks from start to finish I think. The large size quilt was hardest, but I like them all, and now am making the sheet sets (the beds are in an R.V and are not standard size so I am customizing some sheet sets that I picked up for $5.00.



Pillow case with quilt folded inside. The bow at the end of each diagonal ribbon.
All 3 quilts stored in their pillowcases. This is the large, all the quilts look the same.
The large is just larger than the other.
They are made to fit beds that are the following sizes:
54"x88" (large quilt) - the bed above the drivers and passengers seat.
40"x75" - the dining area that turns into bed
36"x75" - this is yet to be built.

No comments:

Post a Comment