Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'm back,

I recently created a set of patterns and pattern instructions for my 6 year old niece.  Her Christmas present was a sewing kit of her own so she can sew clothing to match her Journey Girl Doll, of course her 4 year old sister wanted the same gift, so I put together something similar for her to.

My Dad and Brother have called my craft room "The Hobbit Hole" ever since we moved into this house 3 years ago, many people think calling it a hobbit hole is mean, but the definition of a hobbit hole is:

"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort. (found on wikipedia under Hobbit)

And yes, my craft room is in a basement with full daylight, perfect for crafting:)

Here's a picture of the design I recently used for my nieces envelope patterns


No comments:

Post a Comment